Wednesday 5 September 2012

TOSSING THE CABER INCIDENT

Some men in a kilt in Rural Perthshire

Blogging is my life now. Already I can feel that I am a more rounded, more fulfilled person. I  never took the diagnosis of borderline personality disorder seriously anyway.Today, out on my travels, I noticed that Blairgowrie Highland Games were cancelled last weekend due to inclement weather. I think that's the third year in a row. It's a shame, particularly as I had registered only last week as the first female Toss The Caber competitor. I've had a couple of practices with a short log I found lying about in Rural Perthshire. Things were going really well until I overbalanced, lost all control of the log's trajectory and got a bit of concussion. Some locals found me lying face down in a small ditch and brought me round with a couple of sharp slaps to the back of the head. I think I need a slighly shorter log.

No comments:

Post a Comment