Monday 10 September 2012

DISCLOSURES MAY ENDANGER BLOG

So, I should tell you something about myself. What harm could it possibly do. Politics? I'd describe myself as north, north-east, with strong leanings to the eradication of hair extensions and the development of puppetry in higher education. I support local community projects with vigour and commitment. Current examples are: turning my neighbours' front garden into a skate park for disadvantaged children (let's hope it's done before they're back from Majorca); baking and selling chocolate chip cookies to raise funds for the Society of Lost Property; knitting leg warmers for abandoned donkeys.
Let's move on to religion - always a contentious topic. I find solace in a Christian-Buddhist stance, laced with overtones of Jedi principles. Can you feel the force. I enjoy rigorous debate on a wide range of subjects, which is surprising given that I am chronically unable to follow an argument or piece together a coherent one myself. My hobbies are collecting vegetables, buying solar panels and hopping. I can say 'No, Officer, I have no idea what happened' in sixteen languages.
My favourite soup is asparagus.

No comments:

Post a Comment