Thursday 27 September 2012

SANITY PRESERVED THROUGH BLOG

I told my friend about this blog. I said don't expect too much - it's not highbrow or anything. She came back to me with some feedback. I can't possibly go into details, but her summary said (and I quote): "Thought-provoking, perceptive and meaty. Essential reading." The feedback was unsettling, to say the least. I got back to her immediately and said I think you've read someone else's blog. If I've provoked any thought here, then there's a problem. This thing is what it is, and I've no idea what it is. How could it be thought-provoking when it isn't even thought-directed? Oh yes, I've got a mind, and I'll give you a piece of it. Just don't go assuming that it's a mind worth exploring. I've been exploring my own mind for years and it hasn't been a picnic in the park. Mind + Exploration = Fast Track to Early Psychiatric Intervention. End of.

No comments:

Post a Comment