Friday 21 September 2012

CARAVAN DISASTER NEAR ABERFELDY

I'm not addicted to online shopping and there's no way you can prove it. Those boxes of self-help books; the wardrobe stuffed with belgian chocolates and catering packs of bombay mix - well they're none of your business. Yes I buy the occasional item on Amazon. Yes I've glanced at mobilehomes-online. If I want to buy a small caravan and collect it from a dodgy dealer in a car park somewhere in Glasgow - well I'm an intelligent adult and I know what I'm doing. I had three memorable weekends touring Rural Perthshire towing that cute little van. Had it not been for the rear axle collapsing on a particularly tight bend approaching Aberfeldy, I'd be on my way to Orkney by now. I dragged that caravan down a dirt track, dumped it, torched it, then got the hell out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment