Saturday 1 September 2012

NO MORE MAHJONG TITANS

It's September 1st and I have officially written off Summer 2012 as a wet dishcloth. Autumn beckons, and with it more manic ideas of novel writing, swimming the channel and putting a show on the Edinburgh Free Fringe next year. Chances of any if these things becoming reality? Remote, at best. But aim high, or crazy, that's what I think.
So today, I have forced my mind away from the wonder of Mahjong Titans and invested my time into something far more stimulating and intellectually profitable. I've re-invented myself as a Blogger. At the moment, I have no real grasp of what that actually means, but it's all part of the online adventure. I refuse to get on to the mud-caked tractor of Facebook or associate myself with the inanity that is Twitter. You will read nothing here of  the hilarious incident with my hairdryer. You will remain clueless about the recent week of severe constipation. No. I may be a Blogger, but I have a life in real time.

No comments:

Post a Comment