Tuesday 1 January 2013

NEW YEAR: NEW ME

No New Year Resolutions for me. Get to my age and you know full well you're still going to be semi-literate and eating doughnuts for breakfast by the end of the year.
Why so negative? Why such a small-minded, short-sighted, downright half-arsed approach to life? You're right. Four months of ranting in cyberspace and I've learned frack all about myself. So, as I write, I'm forming a plan. If you've read my blog, you'll understand when I say: I've got principles, but if you don't like 'em, I can change 'em. If you're new to my blog: welcome to my world.
2013. The Year of Extraordinary Challenges. Here are January's.
1) Lose two stone
2) Read six books a week
3) Knit two jumpers
4) Walk the Fife Coastal Path
5) Learn Russian
Thirty days. Extraordinary challenges. I'm a changed person. It's all good. I'm off to learn how to knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment