Thursday 24 January 2013

WHAT DO I KNOW?

How many blogs are there on the whole damn interweb? I estimate 35 trillion or billion, or possibly even more than this. I've looked at a few recently. From this limited vantage point, I'd say that all of life (mostly humanoid) is out there in Blogland. You can find a blog on just about anything. No doubt many are informative, life-enhancing, challenging. Acknowledging this, you may think I'd measure  the deeply pointless and intellectually bankrupt nature of my blog against these worthy commentaries. Don't be ridiculous! I'd have to face the sad reality that I am a moron a of monumental proportions and I'm simply not mentally equipped to deal with that. So, my blog will rumble on with characteristically vacuous comment. It's all I know. Even though I know that you know that it reveals that I know nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment