Saturday 12 January 2013

SOME MEN JUST SHOULDN'T

Let's get this straight at the get-go. I'm going to run this by you from the top. From aesthetic, ethical and humanistic viewpoints, the only person, I mean the only person, who should ever wear trunks the size of a stamp is Tom Daley. This surely needs no explanation. It's just the  Law of the Universe. I do have back-up evidence, however, for this assertion, and yes, you're going to hear it. I go to the pool and the 'health suite' to relax and mind my own business. Frankly, I don't need to see middle-aged men pratting about in lycra with huge great bellies flopping out all over and (this is distasteful) builders' bottom syndrome dominating the rear view. Stop it. It's shocking, it's wrong, and it should be illegal. Get dressed. The steam room will be a more pleasant environment without you. Go down the pub for some serious training, and then hang out in your spiritual home and eat burgers. Harsh? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment