Tuesday 15 January 2013

WILL PHOTOGRAPHS ADD VALUE?

I may be about to go visual on my blog. It'a big decision of course. For months now, this has been a purely verbal affair. Adding photographs will alter the dynamic altogether. What pictures will I use? Will I disclose too much information? What criteria will I use to judge whether the addition of a photograph will enhance the text? Being me is utterly exhausting on a day-to-day basis. Deciding whether to have tea or coffee at breakfast provokes an unacceptable level of anxiety every morning. The dilemma of should I/shouldn't I use pictures on 'Notes' - well it's challenging. It's true I do take photos on my travels around Rural Perthshire. I have images of the most unlikely things set in the most unlikely places. Most of these pictures would probably bore or bemuse you. They certainly underwhelm me. I have about as much talent with a camera as I do with basket-weaving. Don't ask. I''m curious though. I'm off to browse my pictorial collection of Scenes and Events in Rural Perthshire. I do remember catching an Outdoor Easy Grade Plank.....

No comments:

Post a Comment