Tuesday 8 January 2013

NEVER CLEAR OUT IMPULSIVELY

I've been de-cluttering again. I've cleared out an assortment of home furnishings, a shedload of kitchen items and eighty-five per cent of my summer wardrobe. All recycled; out of my life forever.Without deviation, hesitation or the merest hint of thinking through, I get consumed with a mega-burst of energy and charge about in a frenzy of chaotic activity. The consequences of this behaviour are usually problematic. You may recall my episode of going minimalist which left me without basic furniture. No, apparently I don't learn - thanks for the observation. At least this time, I inadvertently forgot to throw out a sleeping bag, a camping stove and a selection of all-season thermal underwear. There are two tins of beans and some leftover mulled wine in the cupboard. So I'll be comfortable tonight, thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment