Tuesday 29 January 2013

MORE TRUTH THAN SPOOF

It's a relief to be back on my blog. I've been distracted by a Spoof writing website for the past few days. I say distracted. I mean signed up, committed and in cahoots with the most outrageously silly writers I've ever come across. Not one word of logic, meaning or gravity is expressed; not a single author has the slightest notion of what's going on. I like it. It feels like my spiritual home. So, like the back end of a pantomime donkey, my pointless writing pursuits are about to go *rse up. Who knows where my creative spirit will take me? I can write a "news" story for The Spoof about any famous numpty at all, knowing that the final statement will always be: This article is entirely fictitious.
Notes will continue of course, bringing you a true and accurate picture of the day-to-day catastrophic events of my life in Rural Perthshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment