Sunday 30 December 2012

YEAR ENDS, NOT BLOG!

Generally speaking, I don't reflect. Insight is lost on me. Push on regardless - that's my plan. Imagine David Brent filling in his self-appraisal form. An inebriated Deirdrie Barlow writing her memoir. That's like me. Well I'm going to do some reflection and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop me. It's been a busy year what with the caravan adventure (unfortunate ending), the Olympic Training Plan (abandoned in first week) and the misunderstanding with the Italian police (court case pending). And the low points? Many and varied. Incidents with cakes, hair, winter driving, planking, tossing the caber.  All existentially driven, all catastrophic. Notes from Rural Perthshire will continue, nonetheless. It may be pointless and irritating in your estimation, but it's my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment