Monday 10 December 2012

MONKEY WITH STYLISH WARDROBE

Apparently, the cossack-style hat is the must have item for the discerning woman's winter wardrobe. Now I've never knowingly used a discerning approach at any point in my life. Expecting me to comment on the relative stylishness of different hats is like asking me to choose between dressing as a penguin or volunteering to be the back end of a pantomime horse.
Style, however, is a matter of opinion, if you're asking me. The middle-aged chap I noticed today walking about in Rural Perthshire with blue hair and matching beard clearly had his own style. Or did he. Top style award of the day, of course, goes to the monkey in a sheepskin coat.Why the little fella was shopping in Ikea is anybody's guess, but his choice of winter outerwear will always make him a winner for me. A cossack hat would have been sensational.

No comments:

Post a Comment