Thursday 20 December 2012

PLANKING: A PLEASANT HOBBY

A planking youth somewhere in Cheshire

Have you ever tried planking? I've been doing a bit myself recently around the house and found it quite therapeutic. The idea of going large with it, however, out in the environs of Rural Perthshire is daunting. I've been using visualisation of some Outdoor Easy Grade Planks by way of preparation. Park bench. Side of swimming pool. Top of  low wall. All Easy Grade. The risk that my photograph may appear in the local press with the caption: PLANKING WOMAN RUINS SWIMMING GALA is probably great enough for me to limit myself to indoor planks. The benefit of course is that I can practise Indoor Medium Grade Planks (and eventually Advanced Grade) in the safety of my own home. Just for your interest, an example of Medium Grade is Top of Fridge, and an Advanced Grade, Top of 32 inch Flat Screen Television.

No comments:

Post a Comment