Monday 26 November 2012

BLOG REVIEW TRIGGERS SHIFT

Today I have changed the title of this blog. Notes From Rural Perthshire has a more mature ring to it, I think. Living Large? Who was I trying to convince? I no more 'live large' than Enid Blyton's Famous Five in a really exciting adventure. It doesn't take a genius to read between the lines of any one of my previous posts. You'll know already that I struggle on a daily basis to understand the world and regularly lurch from confusion to despair to hysteria. Sometimes I do all three in the space of a morning. So it's time to face facts. I don't Live Large. I'm sure of this, and I would solidly maintain this position even if I knew what Living Large meant. Yes, I will continue to air my thoughts in this forum. Yes, I do understand that I possibly reveal myself as a person of severely limited insight. Notes From Rural Perthshire. One woman's journey.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Must admit I did struggle with the idea of you living that large, more like 'tumbling gently in the spin drier of existence' or something! B

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like that notion. You've got the measure of me,I think...

      Delete